About this Blog

Learning to be a Leader is a blog to chronicle my journey towards becoming an Educational Leader. See my first entry for more information.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Using New Technology to Enhance Learning

The class I have just finished up focused on communication and encouraged us to find new types of media for our communication. In this class we learned about Prezi presentations- basically the next generation of PowerPoint. Although the most creative new media I learned about was one that one of my classmates introduced us to called Xtranormal. It is a site that allows us to turn written words into a video cartoon. I used this site to create a little introductory video to use with my class on the first day of school. I hope they enjoy it... and I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflect on this entry here: